Contact: Scott Livingston, Vice President of News
SINCLAIR PROMOTES JOHN SOLOMON TO CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF CIRCA
Baltimore, MD (December 12, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (the “Company”) announces the promotion of John Solomon to Chief Operating Officer of Circa from Chief Creative Officer. Circa is the Company’s mobile-friendly, video-driven news and entertainment brand launched in July of 2016. Mr. Solomon will report into Scott Livingston, Vice President of News for Sinclair.
Read more…John Solomon
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Promotes Steven Flint to General Manager in Tri-Cities, TN/VA
- Sinclair Names Brian Bark VP/Chief Information Officer And Mike Kralec VP/Technical Operations And Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Sinclair Re-Elects Board and Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Racks up Awards for Journalistic Excellence, including Best Newscast
- Sinclair Wins FAA Approval for Night Drone Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms