Contact: Scott Livingston, Vice President of News
SINCLAIR PROMOTES JOHN SOLOMON TO CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF CIRCA
Baltimore, MD (December 12, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (the “Company”) announces the promotion of John Solomon to Chief Operating Officer of Circa from Chief Creative Officer. Circa is the Company’s mobile-friendly, video-driven news and entertainment brand launched in July of 2016. Mr. Solomon will report into Scott Livingston, Vice President of News for Sinclair.
Read more…John Solomon
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair To Report Fourth Quarter 2019 Results On February 26, 2020 At 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Minimum Hourly Wage to $15
- Sinclair Hires Susan Connor As Vice President/General Manager Of KTVL In Medford, OR