Contact: Barry Faber, EVP, General Counsel, Distribution & Network Relations
SINCLAIR PROMOTES LEE SCHLAZER TO VICE PRESIDENT, DISTRIBUTION
Baltimore, MD (March 21, 2018) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”) announced that Lee Schlazer has been promoted to Sinclair Vice President, Distribution. Mr. Schlazer was previously vice president, distribution for Sinclair-owned Tennis Channel. He will report to Barry Faber, Sinclair’s General Counsel and Executive Vice President, Distribution & Network Relations. Additionally, Schlazer will continue to be involved in distribution and affiliate relations matters impacting Tennis Channel.
Read more…Schlazer FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform