Contact: Steve Marks, EVP & Chief Operating Officer
SINCLAIR PROMOTES MATT KAPLOWITZ TO GENERAL MANAGER IN EL PASO, TEXAS
El Paso, TX (January 2, 2018) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”) announced that Matt Kaplowitz has been promoted to General Manager of KFOX (FOX) and KDBC (CBS) in El Paso, Texas. The announcement was made by Steve Marks, EVP & Chief Operating Officer of Sinclair’s television group.
Read more…Kaplowitz El Paso
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Names Lou Ferrara Chief Creative and Content Officer at Circa
- Sinclair Promotes Steven Flint to General Manager in Tri-Cities, TN/VA
- Sinclair Names Brian Bark VP/Chief Information Officer And Mike Kralec VP/Technical Operations And Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Sinclair Re-Elects Board and Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Racks up Awards for Journalistic Excellence, including Best Newscast
- Sinclair Wins FAA Approval for Night Drone Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition