Contact: Scott Livingston, Vice President of News
(410) 568 – 1500
SINCLAIR RAISES ALMOST $1.35 MILLION FOR HURRICANE HARVEY RELIEF EFFORT, DONATES $100,000
BALTIMORE, MD (September 6, 2017)–Sinclair Broadcast Group’s (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”) 173 television stations across the country and corporate office have raised almost $1.35 million for the Hurricane Harvey relief effort with more donations still coming in. In addition, Sinclair donated $100,000, bringing the total raised to almost $1.45 million. On Friday, September 1st, Sinclair stations held a coordinated Sinclair Cares “Standing Strong for Texas” relief effort, in which viewers were encouraged to contribute to the Salvation Army, who will be helping the hurricane victims.
Read more…Standing Strong for Texas Donations
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform