Contact: Chris Ripley, Chief Financial Officer
Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR RE-ELECTS BOARD, RATIFIES AND APPROVES OTHER PROPOSALS
BALTIMORE (June 4, 2015) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its shareholders re-elected its eight Directors at the Company’s Annual Shareholders’ meeting held today. The re-elected Directors are: Mr. David D. Smith, Chairman of the Board, CEO and President of Sinclair; Mr. Frederick G. Smith, Vice President of Sinclair; Mr. J. Duncan Smith, Vice President and Secretary of Sinclair; Mr. Robert E. Smith, Director; Mr. Lawrence E. McCanna, Director; Mr. Daniel C. Keith, Director; Mr. Martin R. Leader, Director, and Mr. Howard E. Friedman, Director.
The shareholders also ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP as its independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015. A tabulation of the votes on these matters will be included in a Current Report on Form 8-K to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is the largest and one of the most diversified television broadcasting companies and is affiliated with all major networks. Sinclair owns equity interests in various non-broadcast related companies. The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information which can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Millions Of Viewers Across The United States Could Be Deprived Of Local News, Sports And Entertainment Programming If AT&T/DIRECTV Do Not Reach Deal With Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Sinclair’s Dielectric Recognized In 2019 Best Places To Work In Maine
- Sinclair’s ‘Full Measure With Sharyl Attkisson’ Returns For Fifth Season
- Sinclair Promotes Kathan Jager To General Manager In Sioux City, IA
- ATSC 3.0 Field Tests Prove Out High-Quality Video to Fixed and Mobile Devices
- Sinclair Acquires 20% Interest In YES Network
- Sinclair Promotes Mark Aitken And Scott Shapiro
- Sinclair Promotes Michael Bouchard To Vice President Of Technology Strategy Of ONE Media 3.0, LLC
- Sinclair Completes Acquisition Of Regional Sports Networks From Disney
- Sinclair Kicks Off 2019-20 High School Sports Season