Contact: Chris Ripley, Chief Financial Officer
Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR RE-ELECTS BOARD, RATIFIES AND APPROVES OTHER PROPOSALS
BALTIMORE (June 4, 2015) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its shareholders re-elected its eight Directors at the Company’s Annual Shareholders’ meeting held today. The re-elected Directors are: Mr. David D. Smith, Chairman of the Board, CEO and President of Sinclair; Mr. Frederick G. Smith, Vice President of Sinclair; Mr. J. Duncan Smith, Vice President and Secretary of Sinclair; Mr. Robert E. Smith, Director; Mr. Lawrence E. McCanna, Director; Mr. Daniel C. Keith, Director; Mr. Martin R. Leader, Director, and Mr. Howard E. Friedman, Director.
The shareholders also ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP as its independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015. A tabulation of the votes on these matters will be included in a Current Report on Form 8-K to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is the largest and one of the most diversified television broadcasting companies and is affiliated with all major networks. Sinclair owns equity interests in various non-broadcast related companies. The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information which can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast And Nexstar Media Announce Agreement On Market Transition From ATSC 1.0 To ATSC 3.0 “NextGen” Services
- Sinclair Promotes Fred Corbus To General Manager In Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Sinclair To Report Second Quarter 2017 Results On August 2, 2017 At 7:30AM
- Tribune Media Company Announces Successful Consent Solicitation With Respect To Its 5.875% Senior Notes Due 2022
- Sinclair Names Dan Barnathan VP Family And Children’s Programming And Sales; Jonathan Dern Executive Producer
- Sinclair Names Myrland Clarke Director of Sales/Station Manager in Toledo, Ohio
- Sinclair Response To Denial Of Emergency Stay Of The UHF Discount
- Northwest Broadcasting Joins Sinclair, Nexstar and Univision As the First Affiliate Member In the Consortium To Promote Broadcast Spectrum Aggregation, Innovation and Monetization
- Tribune Media Company Announces Consent Solicitation With Respect To Its 5.875% Notes Due 2022
- CBS And Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Announce Affiliation Agreement Renewals