Contact: Chris Ripley, Chief Financial Officer
Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR RE-ELECTS BOARD, RATIFIES AND APPROVES OTHER PROPOSALS
BALTIMORE (June 4, 2015) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its shareholders re-elected its eight Directors at the Company’s Annual Shareholders’ meeting held today. The re-elected Directors are: Mr. David D. Smith, Chairman of the Board, CEO and President of Sinclair; Mr. Frederick G. Smith, Vice President of Sinclair; Mr. J. Duncan Smith, Vice President and Secretary of Sinclair; Mr. Robert E. Smith, Director; Mr. Lawrence E. McCanna, Director; Mr. Daniel C. Keith, Director; Mr. Martin R. Leader, Director, and Mr. Howard E. Friedman, Director.
The shareholders also ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP as its independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015. A tabulation of the votes on these matters will be included in a Current Report on Form 8-K to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is the largest and one of the most diversified television broadcasting companies and is affiliated with all major networks. Sinclair owns equity interests in various non-broadcast related companies. The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information which can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Names Rob Weisbord President Of Local News & Marketing Services Division
- Sinclair Announces Contingent Redemption of 6.125% Notes
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Ring of Honor Now Available Across Sinclair Broadcast Group’s Newly Purchased Regional Sports Networks
- Sinclair Names Dan Mellon Vice President Of Sales Transformation And Names Michael Miller General Manager In Washington DC
- STIRR Adds 17 New Channels, Now Offers Audiences 70 Linear Options
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Reaches Agreement With AT&T
- Union Disclaims Interest In KHQA In Quincy, Illinois
- Sinclair To Report Third Quarter 2019 Results On November 6, 2019 At 7:30am (Eastern Time)