Contact: Chris Ripley, Chief Financial Officer
Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR RE-ELECTS BOARD, RATIFIES AND APPROVES OTHER PROPOSALS
BALTIMORE (June 4, 2015) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its shareholders re-elected its eight Directors at the Company’s Annual Shareholders’ meeting held today. The re-elected Directors are: Mr. David D. Smith, Chairman of the Board, CEO and President of Sinclair; Mr. Frederick G. Smith, Vice President of Sinclair; Mr. J. Duncan Smith, Vice President and Secretary of Sinclair; Mr. Robert E. Smith, Director; Mr. Lawrence E. McCanna, Director; Mr. Daniel C. Keith, Director; Mr. Martin R. Leader, Director, and Mr. Howard E. Friedman, Director.
The shareholders also ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP as its independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015. A tabulation of the votes on these matters will be included in a Current Report on Form 8-K to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is the largest and one of the most diversified television broadcasting companies and is affiliated with all major networks. Sinclair owns equity interests in various non-broadcast related companies. The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information which can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair-Tribune Media – Webcast, Presentation and Sinclair-Tribune Combination At A Glance
- IBEW No Longer Represents Employees At Sinclair Station, KFDM, In Beaumont-Port Arthur, Texas
- Sinclair-Tribune Combination At A Glance
- Sinclair-Tribune Media – Investor Presentation & Webcast
- Sinclair Broadcast Group To Acquire Tribune Media Company For Approximately $3.9 Billion
- Sinclair Wins 33 Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair to Launch ‘KidsClick’ Multiplatform Programming Block for Children
- IATSE Decertified At Sinclair Station, KBOI, In Boise, Idaho