Contact: Chris Ripley, Chief Financial Officer
Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR RE-ELECTS BOARD, RATIFIES AND APPROVES OTHER PROPOSALS
BALTIMORE (June 4, 2015) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its shareholders re-elected its eight Directors at the Company’s Annual Shareholders’ meeting held today. The re-elected Directors are: Mr. David D. Smith, Chairman of the Board, CEO and President of Sinclair; Mr. Frederick G. Smith, Vice President of Sinclair; Mr. J. Duncan Smith, Vice President and Secretary of Sinclair; Mr. Robert E. Smith, Director; Mr. Lawrence E. McCanna, Director; Mr. Daniel C. Keith, Director; Mr. Martin R. Leader, Director, and Mr. Howard E. Friedman, Director.
The shareholders also ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP as its independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015. A tabulation of the votes on these matters will be included in a Current Report on Form 8-K to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is the largest and one of the most diversified television broadcasting companies and is affiliated with all major networks. Sinclair owns equity interests in various non-broadcast related companies. The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information which can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Prices Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes and Senior Notes
- Fueled by Live Local News and Fan Favorite TV Shows, STIRR Soars to One Million Downloads
- Sinclair Promotes Richard Cook To General Manager In Pittsburgh, PA
- Sinclair Reports Preliminary Second Quarter 2019 Media Revenue
- Sinclair Announces Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes and Senior Notes of Diamond Sports Group
- Sinclair Announces Launch of Regional Sports Network Acquisition Financing
- Sinclair Broadcast Group’s CompulseOTT Unit Releases New OTT Reporting Platform: “Compulse360”
- Sinclair Promotes Brian Dodge to General Manager In South Bend, IN
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins Four RTDNA National Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Investigative Reporters And Editors Honored at 2019 IRE Awards