Contact: Chris Ripley, Chief Financial Officer
Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR RE-ELECTS BOARD, RATIFIES AND APPROVES OTHER PROPOSALS
BALTIMORE (June 4, 2015) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its shareholders re-elected its eight Directors at the Company’s Annual Shareholders’ meeting held today. The re-elected Directors are: Mr. David D. Smith, Chairman of the Board, CEO and President of Sinclair; Mr. Frederick G. Smith, Vice President of Sinclair; Mr. J. Duncan Smith, Vice President and Secretary of Sinclair; Mr. Robert E. Smith, Director; Mr. Lawrence E. McCanna, Director; Mr. Daniel C. Keith, Director; Mr. Martin R. Leader, Director, and Mr. Howard E. Friedman, Director.
The shareholders also ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP as its independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015. A tabulation of the votes on these matters will be included in a Current Report on Form 8-K to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is the largest and one of the most diversified television broadcasting companies and is affiliated with all major networks. Sinclair owns equity interests in various non-broadcast related companies. The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information which can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Upgrades Digital Channels Comet, Charge!, and TBD with Additional Programming
- Sinclair Broadcast Group And The Salvation Army Partner To Aid Those Affected By COVID-19
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Establishes Multimillion-Dollar Fund to Provide Support to Regional Sports Networks Freelancers
- Sinclair Broadcast Group And The Salvation Army Partner To Assist Nashville Communities Affected By Powerful Tornadoes
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, YouTube TV Renew Licenses On 19 Regional Sports Networks, Ensuring Continued Access For Millions Of Fans
- Sinclair Provides Additional Guidance For 2020
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Fourth Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Sinclair Announces Corporate Executive Promotions
- Sinclair Announces Corporate Promotions