Contact: Chris Ripley, Chief Financial Officer
Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR RE-ELECTS BOARD, RATIFIES AND APPROVES OTHER PROPOSALS
BALTIMORE (June 4, 2015) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its shareholders re-elected its eight Directors at the Company’s Annual Shareholders’ meeting held today. The re-elected Directors are: Mr. David D. Smith, Chairman of the Board, CEO and President of Sinclair; Mr. Frederick G. Smith, Vice President of Sinclair; Mr. J. Duncan Smith, Vice President and Secretary of Sinclair; Mr. Robert E. Smith, Director; Mr. Lawrence E. McCanna, Director; Mr. Daniel C. Keith, Director; Mr. Martin R. Leader, Director, and Mr. Howard E. Friedman, Director.
The shareholders also ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP as its independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015. A tabulation of the votes on these matters will be included in a Current Report on Form 8-K to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is the largest and one of the most diversified television broadcasting companies and is affiliated with all major networks. Sinclair owns equity interests in various non-broadcast related companies. The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information which can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Seven Local Television Stations in Portland, OR
- Comcast and Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Announce Multi-Year Content Carriage Agreement
- Sinclair’s Jennifer Rieffer Becomes Vice President/General Manager in Flint, Michigan
- Sinclair Announces Scott Shapiro As Chief Strategy Officer Of Sports
- Sinclair Names Steve Rosenberg President of Local Sports
- Sinclair To Report Second Quarter 2020 Results On August 5, 2020 At 7:30 A.M. (Eastern Time)
- ViacomCBS And Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Announce Affiliation Renewal Agreement
- NEXTGEN TV Launches On Four Major Television Stations In Salt Lake City
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV On Five Nashville Network-Affiliated Television Stations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group to Launch Headline News Service, Announces 25 New Positions to be Filled