Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Chief Financial Officer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT FIRST QUARTER 2019 RESULTS ON MAY 8, 2019 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (April 16, 2019) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its first quarter 2019 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, May 8, 2019, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:00 a.m. ET.
The call will be webcast live and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net under “Investors/ Webcasts.” The dial-in number for the earnings call is 888-428-7458.
Read more…Earnings Announcement Q1 2019
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Regional Sports Networks President, Jeff Krolik, Announces Retirement
- Sinclair Announces Extension Of Early Tender Time For The Private Debt Exchange Offer And Consent Solicitation Of Diamond Sports Group
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV On Four Las Vegas Network-Affiliated Television Stations
- Sinclair to Webcast 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 28 RTDNA Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Announces Any And All Private Debt Exchange Offer And Consent Solicitation Of Senior Notes Of Diamond Sports Group
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Sinclair Names Tige Jones Station Manager in Quincy, IL/Hanibal, MO/Keokuk, IA Market; Rick Lipps to Oversee Market Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Partners with the University of Maryland School of Medicine for Updates on COVID-19