Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Chief Financial Officer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT FOURTH QUARTER 2018 RESULTS ON FEBRUARY 27, 2019 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (January 28, 2019) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its fourth quarter 2018 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 27, 2019, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:00 a.m. ET.
The call will be webcast live and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net under “Investors/ Webcasts.” The dial-in number for the earnings call is 888-428-7458.
Read more…Earnings Announcement Q4 2018
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Seven Local Television Stations in Portland, OR
- Comcast and Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Announce Multi-Year Content Carriage Agreement
- Sinclair’s Jennifer Rieffer Becomes Vice President/General Manager in Flint, Michigan
- Sinclair Announces Scott Shapiro As Chief Strategy Officer Of Sports
- Sinclair Names Steve Rosenberg President of Local Sports
- Sinclair To Report Second Quarter 2020 Results On August 5, 2020 At 7:30 A.M. (Eastern Time)
- ViacomCBS And Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Announce Affiliation Renewal Agreement
- NEXTGEN TV Launches On Four Major Television Stations In Salt Lake City
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV On Five Nashville Network-Affiliated Television Stations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group to Launch Headline News Service, Announces 25 New Positions to be Filled