Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Chief Financial Officer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT FOURTH QUARTER 2018 RESULTS ON FEBRUARY 27, 2019 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (January 28, 2019) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its fourth quarter 2018 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 27, 2019, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:00 a.m. ET.
The call will be webcast live and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net under “Investors/ Webcasts.” The dial-in number for the earnings call is 888-428-7458.
Read more…Earnings Announcement Q4 2018
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Names Cathy Jamison Vice President of Sales Marketing
- Sinclair Hires Jason Wildenstein as General Manager in Johnstown, PA
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Sinclair Closes Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes and Senior Notes
- Louis Libin Rejoins Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Sinclair’s High School Sports Division Renews Broadcast Rights Agreement For North Carolina High School State Championships
- Sinclair Announces Contingent Redemption of 5.375% Notes
- One Media 3.0 And Saankhya Labs Agree To 5G Broadcast/Broadband Cooperative “Direct To Mobile” Network Development
- Sinclair Prices Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes and Senior Notes