Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP-Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT SECOND QUARTER 2015 RESULTS ON AUGUST 5, 2015 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (July 6, 2015) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its second quarter 2015 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, August 5, 2015, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The dial-in number for the earnings call is 877-407-8033.
If you plan to participate on the conference call, please call two minutes prior to the start time and tell the conference operator that the subject of the conference is the “Sinclair Earnings Conference Call.”
If you cannot participate in the live conference call, a replay of the call and the earnings release will be available on Sinclair Broadcast Group’s web site at www.sbgi.net. This will be the only venue through which a replay will be available.
Members of the news media will be welcome on the call in a listen-only mode. Key executives will be made available to members of the news media, time permitting, following the conference call.
The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Seven Local Television Stations in Portland, OR
- Comcast and Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Announce Multi-Year Content Carriage Agreement
- Sinclair’s Jennifer Rieffer Becomes Vice President/General Manager in Flint, Michigan
- Sinclair Announces Scott Shapiro As Chief Strategy Officer Of Sports
- Sinclair Names Steve Rosenberg President of Local Sports
- Sinclair To Report Second Quarter 2020 Results On August 5, 2020 At 7:30 A.M. (Eastern Time)
- ViacomCBS And Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Announce Affiliation Renewal Agreement
- NEXTGEN TV Launches On Four Major Television Stations In Salt Lake City