Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP-Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT SECOND QUARTER 2015 RESULTS ON AUGUST 5, 2015 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (July 6, 2015) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its second quarter 2015 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, August 5, 2015, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The dial-in number for the earnings call is 877-407-8033.
If you plan to participate on the conference call, please call two minutes prior to the start time and tell the conference operator that the subject of the conference is the “Sinclair Earnings Conference Call.”
If you cannot participate in the live conference call, a replay of the call and the earnings release will be available on Sinclair Broadcast Group’s web site at www.sbgi.net. This will be the only venue through which a replay will be available.
Members of the news media will be welcome on the call in a listen-only mode. Key executives will be made available to members of the news media, time permitting, following the conference call.
The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform
- Sinclair Executives to be Honored at The NAB Show; Leadership to Participate in Panel Discussions
- Sinclair Responds to Unfounded Media Criticism
- Sinclair Promotes James Hanning to General Manager in Toledo, Ohio
- Sinclair Promotes Jennifer Rieffer to General Manager in Lexington, Kentucky
- Sinclair Promotes Lee Schlazer to Vice President, Distribution