Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP-Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT SECOND QUARTER 2015 RESULTS ON AUGUST 5, 2015 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (July 6, 2015) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its second quarter 2015 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, August 5, 2015, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The dial-in number for the earnings call is 877-407-8033.
If you plan to participate on the conference call, please call two minutes prior to the start time and tell the conference operator that the subject of the conference is the “Sinclair Earnings Conference Call.”
If you cannot participate in the live conference call, a replay of the call and the earnings release will be available on Sinclair Broadcast Group’s web site at www.sbgi.net. This will be the only venue through which a replay will be available.
Members of the news media will be welcome on the call in a listen-only mode. Key executives will be made available to members of the news media, time permitting, following the conference call.
The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair to Webcast 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 28 RTDNA Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Announces Any And All Private Debt Exchange Offer And Consent Solicitation Of Senior Notes Of Diamond Sports Group
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Sinclair Names Tige Jones Station Manager in Quincy, IL/Hanibal, MO/Keokuk, IA Market; Rick Lipps to Oversee Market Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Partners with the University of Maryland School of Medicine for Updates on COVID-19
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and the Salvation Army Exceed Significant Fundraising Milestone for Those Affected by COVID-19
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2020 Results On May 6, 2020 at 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Project Baltimore Wins Prestigious Investigative Reporters And Editors Award