Contact: Doron Gorshein, COO Sinclair Networks, 410-568-1500
SINCLAIR’S AMERICAN SPORTS NETWORK TO BROADCAST DANCESPORT CHAMPIONSHIPS
BALTIMORE, MD (July 15, 2015) –The American Sports Network (“ASN”), a division of Sinclair Networks Group, LLC and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI), announced today an agreement with Millennium Dancesport Championships to showcase three nights of one of the world’s largest and most renowned dancesport competitions this summer.
Read more…ASN Dance Sport
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Names Lou Ferrara Chief Creative and Content Officer at Circa
- Sinclair Promotes Steven Flint to General Manager in Tri-Cities, TN/VA
- Sinclair Names Brian Bark VP/Chief Information Officer And Mike Kralec VP/Technical Operations And Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Sinclair Re-Elects Board and Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Racks up Awards for Journalistic Excellence, including Best Newscast
- Sinclair Wins FAA Approval for Night Drone Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition