SINCLAIR’S ‘FULL MEASURE WITH SHARYL ATTKISSON’ RETURNS FOR FIFTH SEASON
Airing Sunday mornings, investigative news program reaches nearly 700,000 households weekly
BALTIMORE, MD (September 16, 2019) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”) proudly kicked-off its fifth season of ‘Full Measure’ on Sept. 8, hosted by Emmy award-winning investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson.
Read more…Sharyl Attkisson Release-FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair To Report Fourth Quarter 2019 Results On February 26, 2020 At 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Minimum Hourly Wage to $15
- Sinclair Hires Susan Connor As Vice President/General Manager Of KTVL In Medford, OR