THE CW NETWORK AND SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP REACH LONG-TERM AFFILIATION AGREEMENT
BURBANK, CA and BALTIMORE (July 9, 2015) – The CW Network and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI), “Sinclair,” have announced long-term affiliation renewals for stations covering 23 Sinclair owned and/or operated markets across the country. At the same time, The CW is renewing nine affiliation agreements with stations for which Sinclair provides sales and other services.
Read more…Sinclair CW Affiliation
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Promotes James Grilli to General Manager in Dayton, Ohio
- Sinclair Kicks Off 2017-2018 High School Sports Season
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Announces Expanded National Investigative Initiative
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and CBS Announce Affiliation Agreement Renewals
- Sinclair Raises Almost $1.35 Million For Hurricane Harvey Relief Effort, Donates $100,000
- Sinclair Closes On Acquisition Of Bonten Media Group Holdings, Inc.
- Sinclair Announces Affiliation Agreement Renewals With Fox Broadcasting Company In Five Markets
- Sinclair Cares Teams Up With The Salvation Army On Sinclair “Standing Strong For Texas” Relief Effort; Sinclair To Match First $100,000 Donated
- Sinclair Leverages Power Of Newsrooms Throughout The Country To Cover Historic Eclipse
- Sinclair Names Scott Ehrlich Vice President Of Emerging Platform Content