Transformational Strategic Partnership Combines National Leaders in Sports Broadcasting and
Omni-Channel Gaming To Create Innovative Platform for Millions of Customers
Bally’s To Gain Unrivaled Media and Marketing Access Across Sinclair’s Market-Leading Linear and Digital Properties
Sinclair to Receive Warrants and Options for Minority Stake in Bally’s
PROVIDENCE, RI and BALTIMORE, MD — November 18, 2020 — Bally’s Corporation (NYSE: BALY) and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBGI) today announced that they have entered into agreements for a long-term strategic partnership that combines Bally’s vertically integrated, proprietary sports betting technology and expansive market access footprint with Sinclair’s premier portfolio of local broadcast stations and live regional sports networks (“RSNs”), STIRR, its popular Tennis Channel, and digital and over-the-air television network Stadium. Bally’s and Sinclair will partner to create unrivaled sports gamification content on a national scale, positioning Bally’s as the premier omni-channel gaming company with physical casinos and online sports betting and iGaming solutions united under a single brand. The transaction is expected to position Bally’s to capture a significant share of the fast-growing U.S. sports betting and iGaming market.
Full Press Release: Bally’s Sinclair Press Release FINAL 11.18.20
November 19, 2020 Investor Call Webcast: Please Click Here
Investor Presentation: Please Click Here
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- So Vang Joins ONE Media 3.0
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Four Local Television Stations in Norfolk, VA
- Sinclair Prices Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes of Sinclair Television Group, Inc.
- Sinclair Announces Conditional Redemption of 5.625% Notes
- Sinclair Announces Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes of Sinclair Television Group, Inc.
- Bally’s And Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce Transformational Long-Term Sports Betting And iGaming Strategic Partnership
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Formally Names its Headline News Service “The National Desk”
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names John Zeigler Chief Marketing Officer