Sinclair announces winners of the 2017 Broadcast Diversity Scholarship
BALTIMORE, MD (August 4, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) is proud to announce the winners of this year’s Broadcast Diversity Scholarship. Established in 2016, the scholarship provides promising young students from diverse backgrounds with the capital they need to earn degrees in a variety of broadcast-related fields.
This year’s recipients come from across the United States and include student leaders and journalists who represent the future of the broadcast industry.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- ONE MEDIA Congratulates MPEG LA on the Formation of ATSC 3.0 Patent Pool
- NewsON Launches on Samsung TV Platform, Amplifying Robust Product Portfolio
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Announces Annual Diversity Scholarship Submission for 2022, Shaping the Future of Broadcasting
- Diamond Sports Group Enters Into Agreement with Creditors on Liquidity Enhancing Transaction
- Sinclair Announces Renewal of its Extended Market and Digital Rights Agreement with the NBA
- Significant Emergency Information Research Study Released
- Sinclair Announces Renewals of NBC and Fox Affiliation Agreements
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Supports Local Charities in TV Stations’ Holiday Donation Drives
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Nearly $175K for American Red Cross Tornado Relief
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Partners with the American Red Cross for Tornado Relief