Sinclair announces winners of the 2017 Broadcast Diversity Scholarship
BALTIMORE, MD (August 4, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) is proud to announce the winners of this year’s Broadcast Diversity Scholarship. Established in 2016, the scholarship provides promising young students from diverse backgrounds with the capital they need to earn degrees in a variety of broadcast-related fields.
This year’s recipients come from across the United States and include student leaders and journalists who represent the future of the broadcast industry.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Executives to Participate on Virtual Panels at NAB’s 2020 Show New York
- President Trump Joins Eric Bolling on “America This Week” for an Exclusive Town Hall with Voters
- Sinclair Acquires Two Class A TV Stations in Washington, DC
- Missouri’s KRCG-TV Wins Coveted RTDNA National Edward R. Murrow Award for Outstanding Breaking News Coverage
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Five Local Television Stations in Oklahoma City, OK
- Sinclair to Report Third Quarter 2020 Results on November 4, 2020 at 7:30a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Major Broadcasters Launch NextGen TV on Four Local Television Stations in Austin, TX
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names Darrell Davis Vice President of Enterprise Business Transformation
- Award-Winning Journalist Jan Jeffcoat Tapped By Sinclair Broadcast Group To Become Main Anchor of its Headline News Service
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins Cynopsis Media Awards Across Sports and Women in Media Categories