Sinclair announces winners of the 2017 Broadcast Diversity Scholarship
BALTIMORE, MD (August 4, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) is proud to announce the winners of this year’s Broadcast Diversity Scholarship. Established in 2016, the scholarship provides promising young students from diverse backgrounds with the capital they need to earn degrees in a variety of broadcast-related fields.
This year’s recipients come from across the United States and include student leaders and journalists who represent the future of the broadcast industry.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Teams Up With American Red Cross and Other Blood Collection Centers Nationally, Urging Viewers to Participate in Blood Donation Efforts
- Sinclair To Webcast 2021 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
- Bitpath, CAST.ERA and ONE Media Demonstrate ” Enhanced GPS” Using NEXTGEN Broadcast Standard
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Named to Fortune 500 List
- Sinclair Announces Planned Retirement of Barry Faber, President of Distribution and Network Relations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group’s WBFF/Baltimore and WKRC/Cincinnati Honored with National Headliner Awards for Journalistic Excellence from the Press Club of Atlantic City
- Sinclair Names Courtney Youngblood Vice President And General Manager In Asheville, North Carolina
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Newsrooms Win 37 RTDNA Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV On Six Local Television Stations In Grand Rapids, MI
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend