Sinclair announces winners of the 2017 Broadcast Diversity Scholarship
BALTIMORE, MD (August 4, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) is proud to announce the winners of this year’s Broadcast Diversity Scholarship. Established in 2016, the scholarship provides promising young students from diverse backgrounds with the capital they need to earn degrees in a variety of broadcast-related fields.
This year’s recipients come from across the United States and include student leaders and journalists who represent the future of the broadcast industry.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group’s “THE NATIONAL DESK” to Premier Monday, January 18
- ABC 45-TV Announces Premiere of Local News in the Triad Market
- Sinclair Names Billy Robbins Vice President and General Manager of WBFF in Baltimore Maryland
- ViacomCBS and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Announce Affiliation Agreements
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV On Four Local Television Stations In Columbus, Ohio
- Sinclair Announces Promotions
- ONE Media 3.0 Launches its STIRR Radio App in Seattle
- Seattle Becomes Latest Large Market To Launch NEXTGEN TV With All Major Broadcasters
- Sinclair Closes Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes
- So Vang Joins ONE Media 3.0