Sinclair announces winners of the 2017 Broadcast Diversity Scholarship
BALTIMORE, MD (August 4, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) is proud to announce the winners of this year’s Broadcast Diversity Scholarship. Established in 2016, the scholarship provides promising young students from diverse backgrounds with the capital they need to earn degrees in a variety of broadcast-related fields.
This year’s recipients come from across the United States and include student leaders and journalists who represent the future of the broadcast industry.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names Robert Croteau Vice President/General Manager of WRGB and WCWN in Albany, NY
- Chris Daniels to Join Sinclair Broadcast Group’s “Spotlight on America” Investigative Team
- COMET, CHARGE! and TBD Multicast Networks Secure Nationwide Affiliate Growth and Add New Series to Primetime and Late Night Schedules, Driving Strong Increases in Viewership
- Sinclair Names Adam Ware Senior Vice President, Growth Networks Group
- Sinclair Elects Board And Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Major Broadcasters Launch NextGen TV On Five Local Television Stations In Greenville, SC
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and Feeding America® Launch Sinclair Cares: Summer Hunger Relief
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 22 RTDNA Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins Four Telly Awards
- Diamond Sports Group Names Michael Schneider Chief Operating Officer and General Manager of Bally Sports Direct-to-Consumer Business