Sinclair Raises Additional Term Loans and Amends Bank Credit Agreement
BALTIMORE (December 12, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), has raised new incremental term B loans and amended certain terms under its existing bank credit facility.
Sinclair raised $3.725 billion of new term B loans maturing 2024 and priced at LIBOR plus 2.50%. The proceeds from the term B loans, which will be drawn at closing, are expected to be used to purchase the outstanding shares of Tribune Media Company (“Tribune”), refinance certain of Tribune’s existing indebtedness, pay costs and expenses expected to be incurred in connection with the acquisition, and for general corporate purposes.
Read more…Bank November 2017 close
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Teams Up With American Red Cross and Other Blood Collection Centers Nationally, Urging Viewers to Participate in Blood Donation Efforts
- Sinclair To Webcast 2021 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
- Bitpath, CAST.ERA and ONE Media Demonstrate ” Enhanced GPS” Using NEXTGEN Broadcast Standard
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Named to Fortune 500 List
- Sinclair Announces Planned Retirement of Barry Faber, President of Distribution and Network Relations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group’s WBFF/Baltimore and WKRC/Cincinnati Honored with National Headliner Awards for Journalistic Excellence from the Press Club of Atlantic City
- Sinclair Names Courtney Youngblood Vice President And General Manager In Asheville, North Carolina
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Newsrooms Win 37 RTDNA Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV On Six Local Television Stations In Grand Rapids, MI
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend