Sinclair Raises Additional Term Loans and Amends Bank Credit Agreement
BALTIMORE (December 12, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), has raised new incremental term B loans and amended certain terms under its existing bank credit facility.
Sinclair raised $3.725 billion of new term B loans maturing 2024 and priced at LIBOR plus 2.50%. The proceeds from the term B loans, which will be drawn at closing, are expected to be used to purchase the outstanding shares of Tribune Media Company (“Tribune”), refinance certain of Tribune’s existing indebtedness, pay costs and expenses expected to be incurred in connection with the acquisition, and for general corporate purposes.
Read more…Bank November 2017 close
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group’s “THE NATIONAL DESK” to Premier Monday, January 18
- ABC 45-TV Announces Premiere of Local News in the Triad Market
- Sinclair Names Billy Robbins Vice President and General Manager of WBFF in Baltimore Maryland
- ViacomCBS and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Announce Affiliation Agreements
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV On Four Local Television Stations In Columbus, Ohio
- Sinclair Announces Promotions
- ONE Media 3.0 Launches its STIRR Radio App in Seattle
- Seattle Becomes Latest Large Market To Launch NEXTGEN TV With All Major Broadcasters
- Sinclair Closes Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes
- So Vang Joins ONE Media 3.0