Sinclair Raises Additional Term Loans and Amends Bank Credit Agreement
BALTIMORE (December 12, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), has raised new incremental term B loans and amended certain terms under its existing bank credit facility.
Sinclair raised $3.725 billion of new term B loans maturing 2024 and priced at LIBOR plus 2.50%. The proceeds from the term B loans, which will be drawn at closing, are expected to be used to purchase the outstanding shares of Tribune Media Company (“Tribune”), refinance certain of Tribune’s existing indebtedness, pay costs and expenses expected to be incurred in connection with the acquisition, and for general corporate purposes.
Read more…Bank November 2017 close
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Bally Sports Debuts “The Rally” Tonight, January 24
- ONE MEDIA Congratulates MPEG LA on the Formation of ATSC 3.0 Patent Pool
- NewsON Launches on Samsung TV Platform, Amplifying Robust Product Portfolio
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Announces Annual Diversity Scholarship Submission for 2022, Shaping the Future of Broadcasting
- Diamond Sports Group Enters Into Agreement with Creditors on Liquidity Enhancing Transaction
- Sinclair Announces Renewal of its Extended Market and Digital Rights Agreement with the NBA
- Significant Emergency Information Research Study Released
- Sinclair Announces Renewals of NBC and Fox Affiliation Agreements
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Supports Local Charities in TV Stations’ Holiday Donation Drives
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Nearly $175K for American Red Cross Tornado Relief