BALTIMORE (April 6, 2022) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), intends to enter into an amendment (the “Amendment”) to its credit agreement to provide for, among other things, the incurrence of new term loans in order to refinance the outstanding term loan B-1 tranche under its credit agreement (which currently has a maturity date of January 3, 2024) with new term loans which will provide for a maturity date that is seven years after the effectiveness of the Amendment and to redeem its outstanding 5.875% senior notes due 2026 (the “5.875% Notes”). The Amendment will also extend the maturity date of its revolving credit facility to the date that is five years after the effectiveness of the Amendment.
The Amendment is subject to market and other customary closing conditions.
Read more…2022 Bank Facility Launch PR_FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Announces Finance Organization Promotions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names Joni Rippen Vice President/General Manager of KHGI and KFXL in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 28 National Capital Chesapeake Bay Emmy Awards
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names Robert Croteau Vice President/General Manager of WRGB and WCWN in Albany, NY
- Chris Daniels to Join Sinclair Broadcast Group’s “Spotlight on America” Investigative Team
- COMET, CHARGE! and TBD Multicast Networks Secure Nationwide Affiliate Growth and Add New Series to Primetime and Late Night Schedules, Driving Strong Increases in Viewership
- Sinclair Names Adam Ware Senior Vice President, Growth Networks Group
- Sinclair Elects Board And Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Major Broadcasters Launch NextGen TV On Five Local Television Stations In Greenville, SC
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and Feeding America® Launch Sinclair Cares: Summer Hunger Relief