– SK Telecom, Harman and Sinclair sign an MoU to jointly develop and commercialize broadcasting network-based automotive platform in the U.S. and globally
– The advanced automotive platform will be applied with ATSC 3.0-based broadcasting solutions to provide terrestrial TV broadcasting, HD map updates, V2X, etc.
– The three companies will seek business opportunities in the global market for connected cars
Las Vegas, NV – January 9, 2019 – SK Telecom (NYSE:SKM) and Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI) today announced that they signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Harman at the ‘2019 CES’ in Las Vegas to jointly develop and commercialize digital broadcasting network-based automotive electronics technology for global markets.
Read more…Press Release SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Sign MOU with Harman
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group’s “THE NATIONAL DESK” to Premier Monday, January 18
- ABC 45-TV Announces Premiere of Local News in the Triad Market
- Sinclair Names Billy Robbins Vice President and General Manager of WBFF in Baltimore Maryland
- ViacomCBS and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Announce Affiliation Agreements
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV On Four Local Television Stations In Columbus, Ohio
- Sinclair Announces Promotions
- ONE Media 3.0 Launches its STIRR Radio App in Seattle
- Seattle Becomes Latest Large Market To Launch NEXTGEN TV With All Major Broadcasters
- Sinclair Closes Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes
- So Vang Joins ONE Media 3.0