Contact: Chelsea Koski
SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP AND TRIBUNE MEDIA ANNOUNCE FILING OF FCC RESPONSE
Baltimore, MD (August 23, 2017) – Yesterday, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”) and Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) (“Tribune”) filed their joint Opposition to Petitions to Deny the merger of the two companies.
While the Petitions to Deny rely to a large extent on speculation and unsupported assumptions, the Opposition nonetheless addresses each of the claims made in the Petitions, including the claims contained in the Petitions relating to retransmission consent negotiations.
Read more…FCC Opposition Release 8 23 FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins Four Telly Awards
- Diamond Sports Group Names Michael Schneider Chief Operating Officer and General Manager of Bally Sports Direct-to-Consumer Business
- Sinclair Names Scott Ehrlich as Company’s First Chief Innovation Officer
- Sinclair Names Ryan Moore Chief Revenue Officer and SVP of Digital Sales and Sports
- Sinclair Declares $.025 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Diamond Sports Announces New Board of Managers
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins Six National Headliner Awards
- Sinclair Closes Refinancing and Extension of STG Credit Facilities
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names Kayla Gaskins National Correspondent for Washington DC Bureau