Lucy Rutishauser, SVP CFO
Sinclair to Raise Additional Term Loans and Amend Bank Credit Agreement
BALTIMORE (November 27, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), intends to raise new incremental term B loans and amend certain terms under its existing bank credit facility.
Sinclair is seeking $3.725 billion of new incremental term B loans, maturing in 2024. The proceeds from the term B loans are expected to be used to purchase the outstanding shares of Tribune Media Company (“Tribune”), refinance certain of Tribune’s existing indebtedness, pay costs and expenses expected to be incurred in connection with the acquisition, and for general corporate purposes.
Read more…Bank November 2017 launch
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Announces Finance Organization Promotions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names Joni Rippen Vice President/General Manager of KHGI and KFXL in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 28 National Capital Chesapeake Bay Emmy Awards
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names Robert Croteau Vice President/General Manager of WRGB and WCWN in Albany, NY
- Chris Daniels to Join Sinclair Broadcast Group’s “Spotlight on America” Investigative Team
- COMET, CHARGE! and TBD Multicast Networks Secure Nationwide Affiliate Growth and Add New Series to Primetime and Late Night Schedules, Driving Strong Increases in Viewership
- Sinclair Names Adam Ware Senior Vice President, Growth Networks Group
- Sinclair Elects Board And Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Major Broadcasters Launch NextGen TV On Five Local Television Stations In Greenville, SC
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and Feeding America® Launch Sinclair Cares: Summer Hunger Relief